Aspect South Coast School
The school provides services across a wide geographical area:
1. Classes and outreach services in the llawarra – Helensburgh in the north to Kiama in the south and Appin to the west
2. Outreach services in the Shoalhaven area – Gerringong in the north to St Georges Basin area in the south and Kangaroo Valley in the west
The school operates from Corrimal and has satellite classes in both NSW Department of Education and Training schools and Catholic Schools.
Pay my school fees
Monthly “Coffee Mornings” are held at Corrimal the last Wednesday of each month to provide networking for families as well as information sessions. Child minding is provided.
Aspect Educational Outreach is provided for children and young people to the age of 20 years. Parents or other service providers may make referrals. There is a nominal charge for this service.
The Parents and Friends Association meets on the last Wednesday of each month.
The school works closely with other services to support the students and families.
- Illawarra Interchange Inc provides recreational activities for children who have moderate to high support needs at the school on Saturdays as well as respite for families. Phone: 02 4227 1079
- Bega Valley Respite provides a similar service. Phone: 02 6495 3797
- Interchange Shoalhaven will organise a range of respite options. Phone: 02 4423 0255.
- Illawarra Commonwealth Carers will organise a range of respite options. Phone: 02 4233 1923.
- Skoolzout (operated by Big Fat Smile) provide Vacation Care at the base school (Corrimal) during school holidays. Phone: 02 4283 9900.
- Illawarra Disability Trust provides Vacation Care and After School Care for 13 years to 18 years. Phone: 02 4255 8000.
- Interchange Shoalhaven. Phone: 02 4423 0255.
- Eden Vacation Care. Phone: 02 6496 1918.
- Meribula Vacation Care. Phone: 02 6495 3244.
Students on the spectrum also benefit from other services delivered through the Aspect South Coast School.
Aspect Educational Outreach for students on the spectrum in mainstream schools and Schools for Special Purposes (SSPs).
Aspect Social Clubs Program for all students on the spectrum.
Additional therapy services for students who are enrolled at the Aspect South Coast School, and for students with a confirmed place on our waiting list.
Please login with your school account to see more content from this school.