Spirit of Aspect Awards
2017 Inaugural Employee Recognition Awards
We are passionate about people, about being positive and about what’s possible.
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is seeking nominations for the Spirit of Aspect Awards to recognise employees who demonstrate exemplary practice in living/ applying one of Aspect’s values in their day to day work.
There are three awards:
- "Passionate about people" award
- "Passionate about being positive" award
- "Passionate about what’s possible" award
- Awards are open to any employee who has worked with Aspect for more than 12 months (at the time of nomination)
- The employee demonstrates exemplary practice in living/ applying one of Aspect’s values in their day to day work.
- Passionate about people or
- Passionate about being positive or
- Passionate about what’s possible
- The nomination must be supported by the employee’s unit manager or National Director (the organiser will obtain this endorsement prior to the nomination being submitted for judging)