Aspect Customer Service
Welcome to Aspect Customer Service
Our commitment is to provide a valuable service for people across Australia who have ASD, as well as for their families, carers, support staff and professionals.
People contacting customer service can access:
- assistance with specific enquiries
- referral for services within Aspect and the wider community
- information and resource packs for early intervention, school age, post school age and adults
Aspect Customer Service receives enquiries from a range of people including:
- parents wanting information about early signs of autism spectrum disorder
- adults who suspect they may be on the autism spectrum
- individuals requesting contact from a support group
- preschools asking for information about settling a child with ASD into their group time
- grandparents wanting to know how best to provide help and support
- families requesting respite in their local area
- families and/or service providers in mainstream schooling
We offer a wealth of information on the website and have organised a collection of resources to assist you in your research.
1. Our frequently asked questions may help answer your initial questions. Click here to read our FAQ's.
2. Check out our fact sheets to see the current resources available to you. Click here to view our fact sheets.
You can call us on 1800 ASPECT (1800 277 328) between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, or email us any time by clicking here. If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints about us or our services, please let us know using the contact us form below and we will get back to you within 2 working days.
Call us on 1800 ASPECT (1800 277 328) to arrange an interpreter. The Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) provides free interpreting services to non-English speaking Australian citizens and permanent residents communicating with approved groups and individuals on behalf of the Department of Social Services. These services are delivered through TIS National to Aspect for case work and emergency services.
Do you prefer to chat?
Perhaps you have a quick question for us? Click the live chat icon below to start live chat.