Aspect Capable offers workplace training and professional coaching and workplace assessments for employers. Our training will give you the opportunity to:
- increase understanding of autism and its impact on someone in the workplace;
- increase understanding of positive attributes and contributions to the workplace;
- receive guidance on best practices for recruiting candidates;
- increase confidence in managing an employee on the spectrum;
- discuss current issues or concerns relating to an employee on the spectrum;
- learn how to design and implement appropriate management strategies.
Eligibility and Costs
Training would be beneficial for managers, colleagues, hiring manager’s administration staff and staff who may wish to learn more about autism in the workplace or whom interact with colleagues on the spectrum.
- Half day at $750 (GST) + staff travel
- 1 hour lunchtime session at $250 (+GST) + staff travel
- Bespoke training available at negotiable rate
We offer bespoke training to suit your needs. Please contact us for a detailed quote for suit your budget and requirements. For more information about staff travel costs please contact us.
We offer training in Sydney, Melbourne and across regional NSW. Training is held at your workplace at a time suitable for you and your team. Arrangements made to suit your organisations’ needs.
For more information about bespoke training for your organisation, please call 1800 ASPECT (1800 277 328) or email Victoria Houchin, Employment Coordinator.