Structure & governance
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is classified as a Public Benevolent Institution by the Australian Tax Office. The organisation is registered with the Australian Securities & Investment Commission as a public company limited by guarantee.
- Aspect's Full Constitution
- Aspect's Regulations
- Aspect Policies
- Aspect's Corporate Governance Statement
- Organisation structure
- Statement of Certification (NSW Disability Services Standards - Third Party Verification)
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Accrediation Certificate
- DHHS Accreditation Certificate
A Board of Directors oversees the strategic direction and key accountabilities of Aspect. The background of the Board of Directors reflects a mixture of business, academic and welfare experience. A number of the Directors are parents of children with autism.
The Chief Executive Officer and his senior team manage and coordinate the operations of the organisation.
Aspect’s auditors are Grant Thornton Audit Pty Ltd.
Aspect takes legal advice from Kemp Strang, member of the Kennedy Strang Legal Group.
Aspect's investment advisors are JB Were.