Download our Payroll Giving brochure.
What is payroll giving?
Workplace or payroll giving allows employees to make regular charitable donations from their pre-tax pay through their employer's payroll system.
Why do workplace giving?
Payroll giving is a convenient and easy way for your employees to make regular charitable donations from their pre-tax salary to support children and adults with autism and their families.
There is no need to collect receipts or wait until tax time for a refund. It’s a collaborative way for your team to contribute to a cause which they may already wish to support. Plus it’s affordable as employees can elect to give as much or as little as they like per pay.
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is proud to have been a beneficiary of workplace giving for more than ten years. During this time these regular contributions have supported our Someone To Turn To parent support program, provided much needed equipment for our schools & adult programs as well as supported our social club programs.
This has only been possible thanks to some of these wonderful organisations:
If your organisation has a workplace giving program, why not ask them if you can sign up to make regular donations to Aspect? If you don't have a scheme, please consider asking if your company can start one.
There are many benefits for employees, employers and for Aspect.
- Boosts morale – By providing your employees with an opportunity to donate to Aspect through their pay, this will have a positive impact on your employees. They will feel good about themselves and their organisation.
- Increases teamwork and employee participation – This is a simple way to encourage your team to work cohesively as they aim to support a common cause.
- Simplicity and savings – As it’s your employees’ pre-tax dollars, it’s an easy and no fuss way for your team to make individual tax savings.
- Socially responsible – Your support of Aspect will highlight your social responsibility to the community and your employees.
- High morale – When you work alongside your employees to make a real difference, your employees will feel optimistic about your organisation and their contributions to a great cause.
- Positive brand awareness – By aligning with Aspect, you can enhance your brand and maintain a strong connection with your community.
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) benefits
- Reliable income – Your support provides us with reliable, long term funding for Aspect’s autism-specific services and allows us to expand and reach more people with autism and their families.
- Increase profile – Payroll giving increases awareness of our charity.
Email us or give us a call on 1800 AUTISM (288 476) to find out more.